If you’re like me, every holiday you struggle trying to figure out what to buy for your mom. Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, birthdays, and especially Christmas.
What do you buy the person who already has everything?!
Here’s a simple yet thoughtful gift idea that I was inspired to put together for this Christmas holiday in particular.
The box itself
I purchased this pretty festive and floral box at Homegoods. There were soOOoOOOo many to choose from, and if you think they’re running low check inside each box- they pile even more inside each other. (Box priced at $7.99)
2. The goodies inside
(From left to right)
- The light pink box is full of luxury chocolates. I chose this one because it matched the color scheme of the box. I purchased these from Homegoods also! ($7.99)
- The colored tin foil wrapped bath bombs are from Amazon. You can find them here. They are 100% vegan and created from essential oils. It came as a pack of 6, but I only used the three complementing colors. There is also a $5 off coupon you can apply when checking out! ($19.87 before coupon)
- The DW Home light pink Koa Wood candle smells AMAZING and also fit the color pallet I was working with. It was from Homegoods as well. ($6.99)
- Sutter Home can be found almost anywhere that sells wine! I got the mini chardonnay bottle at Fresh Market. ($3 or less each)
- Last but not least (my personal favorite item) is the rose petal bath soap. The petals are able to be pulled apart for hand washing or just toss them in a tub to have a luxurious bath. I found this on Amazon. They also sell other beautiful color options as well! ($11.99)
The skinny tea trio was purchased at Fresh Markett ($15.95)
The festive individual chocolate bars are from Target in the holiday section. (3 for $5)
I hope this inspires you to build your mom a box that is personal and tailored to her individuality! If you have any questions about the items, leave a comment!